- House & Leisure
- Marie Claire
- Men's Health
- Fair Lady
- Lions view has been awarded a 5 star grading by the Tourism
Grading Council of South Africa.
- Lions View was reviewed as one of the top 5 most exclusive
retreats in Cape Town in the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of Wallpaper
"Lion's View has established itself as a favoured hideout
of fashion sorts and, indeed, has itself starred in many
a shoot. Spectacular rim-flow pools are a Camps Bay speciality,
but Lion's View may boast the best of the
- Lion's View also featured in the Nov/Dec 2002 issue of
"...Lions View, overlooking the spectacular Lion's
Head mountain, has it's own character and appeal. To it's
guests it represents a minimalist living machine of casual
- Lion's View has recently been awarded a PRESTIGE grading
by the reputable Portfolio Retreats Collection. The highest
grading they award. 'Portfolio' has been benchmarking establishments
throughout South Africa for the last 20 years.
- 80% of Lion's View clients are referred by word-of -mouth.
- Lion's View is a favourite with Pop stars and Presidents.
Total privacy and confidentiality is assured.
- Lion's View has interestingly become a sought-after venue
for international celebrity weddings.
- Lion's View has received local & international recognition
for its unique architecture and design.
- Lion's View is a member of Cape Town Tourism
"Das war die schoenste Hochzeit die wir in Kapstadt
erlebeten. Wir kommer wieder!"
you for the
in your amazing
team for Vogele
"The design is inspiring and the accommodation is second
Brian and Jenny Le Marquand (Jersey,
place to have
a 40th party
and thanks to
all for enabling
us to have an
We'll be back
house is a dream."
"Dreaming of a white Xmas. No! Not in a beautiful place
like this. We have to go back to good old Germany and work
hard so that we can return - Quite soon!"
Britta Hugenroth and Stefan Koester
"Such outstanding service, really the best of everything.......nothing
is missing. Only one problem, We made all our friends so jealous
after seeing this house."
Pascal & Olivier - (Paris)
"A year has passed since we last visited this palace
of beauty and friendliness and we are already planning next
- Tom Wivegh "The voice of Europe team" (Norway)
"It was our wedding - we wanted privacy and great views,
and Lion's View has these in abundance! We've had a fantastic,
unforgettable experience and this place was a big part of
-Mark & Penny (England)