Low Season June 2015/ SEPT 2015
Minimum stay 4 nights
Main House – 5 bedrooms: R 6 900 per night
Penthouse – 2 bedrooms: R 3 900 per night
Entire House – 7 bedrooms R 10 900 per night
SPRING Season SEPT 2015/Dec 2015
Minimum stay 4 nights
Main House – 5 bedrooms: R 9 900 per night
Penthouse – 2 bedrooms: R 4 900 per night
Entire House – 7 bedrooms R 15 500 per night
Festive Season Dec 2015/Jan 2016
Minimum stay 14 nights
Entire House – 7 bedrooms R 22 000 per night
MID SUMMER Season JAN 2016 / APR 2016
Minimum stay 7 nights
Main House – 5 bedrooms: R 10 900 per night
Penthouse – 2 bedrooms: R 4 900 per night
Entire House – 7 bedrooms R 15 800 per night
Lion's View policies
- Inclusive of 14% VAT.
- Quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
- Quoted per night for self-catering accommodation.
- Inclusive of housekeeping Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Inclusive of wireless internet connectivity, up to 1 Gig per day.
- Exclusive of: telephone calls, laundry service, airport transfers, meals, shoots or function fees.
Payment & cancellation terms
- A 50% deposit is payable to secure the booking. If payment hasn't been made in 3 days of booking, your reservation will be cancelled.
- The remaining 50% is due 1 month before arrival.
- 1 month prior to arrival no refund, we will charge the full booking;
- 1 month up to 6 month prior to arrival no refund, we forfeit the 50% deposit payment;
- 6+ months prior to arrival, we refund the full deposit received minus R1000 handling charges.
- We recommend you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
- Booking amendments are subject to a R500 handling fee
- All cancellation and amendment must be made in writing and accepted by us
- Breakage deposit; we request your credit card details on arrival and authorization
- All transfers should be made net, without any charges
- We accept the following credit cards: VISA and MasterCard
- Rental Contract need to be signed by main member, credit card should be in the name of main member, passport and card should be presented on check-in
- By booking your stay you accept our terms and conditions
- Minimum stay applies and differs per season
Terms & Conditions
- The tenant hereby agrees to the occupation of the premises for their use as short term holiday accommodation for the period as set out in the reservation and agrees to pay for the full period prior to occupation. No shoots, parties or functions to be held without prior notice – an extra charge will be levied on shoots at Lion’s View.
The tenant lets the premises for use as a private residence only. The number of tenants is not to exceed the following: maximum of 10 guests in the main house and maximum of 4 guests in the Penthouse. Notwithstanding herein before stated, the tenant may sublet the premises on the same terms and conditions as stated herein.
Visiting guests are not allowed without prior arrangement.
No parties or noise is permitted that may offend the neighbours or contravene any Law.
- During the period of occupation the tenant shall keep the premises and contents thereof in good order and condition and at the termination thereof return the entire premises and contents in the same good order and condition as they were at the commencement of occupation by the tenant. The tenant must report any concerns/defects of whatsoever nature regards the premises within 24 hours after arrival. Failing this, it will be construed that the premises contain everything in good order and condition. The tenant shall be responsible for all costs of any breakages or damage to the leased premises and its contents. A refundable ZAR 10 000 breakage deposit will be charged.
- Lion’s View accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any theft, loss, damage, accident or injury to the tenant, its invitees or any third person using the leased premises whether due to any negligence on the part of Lion’s View, their agents, their staff or otherwise. The tenant will under no circumstances have any claim against Lion’s View for consequential loss howsoever caused. The tenant hereby indemnifies Lion’s View against any claim of this nature made against Lion’s View by any person who is not a party to this rental agreement.
- The tenant hereby chooses domicillium citandi et executandi for all purposes at the leased premises and accepts the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court, Cape Town for the purpose of any action against him/her in terms of this rental agreement and further agrees that he/she shall be liable for any legal costs incurred in respect of any action instituted against him/her for the recovery of any outstanding amount in terms of this rental agreement on the attorney and client scale including collection commission.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Lion’s View is a non-smoking residence and smoking is only permitted outside.
- There will be an R 850.00 charge for any keys not returned to the office.
- The pools at Lion’s View have solar heating and therefore we are not able to control the temperature of the pools.
- We provide 1 gig of wireless internet free of charge per day – additional gigs @ R80 per gig.
- We can arrange airport transfers for you and your guests, which we will charge to your account. Please supply us with your flight number and estimate arrival time. If you would like to cancel your airport transfer, please advise us at least 12 hours prior to the transport time – non arrivals or late cancellations will be charged in full.
- Children welcome. Please contact us if you require special equipment for them like gates, highchairs, etc. Please note that children are to be supervised at all times and that Lion’s view and its employees accept no liability whatsoever.
- Housekeeping provided from Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. Personal laundry at an additional charge.
- Check-in time: 15:00, Check-out time: 10:00. To guarantee an early arrival or late departure we charge 50% of the daily rate and then we block off the night before or after. If you prefer to take a chance and the property is available on the day for an early arrival or late departure we will be more than happy to accommodate you.